You might be a beginner or you might have been tweeting for a while now–remember when you started? I remember I saw a bunch of short messages with small pictures of people next to the messages. So I thought, “Are these people talking to each other? Is this like a chat room?” (No, Twitter is not a chat room).
The messages were like random snatches of conversation yet I could tell that none of these people were talking TO each other: they seemed to be talking to someone who wasn’t visible to me. I was intrigued, confused and delighted all at the same time. But thought it was frivolous. I thought “How can I possibly find a use for this? I don’t have time to twitter!”
Boy, was I wrong. Since then, I’ve made friends who feel like people I’ve been destined to know; I’ve increased my income substantially and I continue to get referrals from people in my Social Networks, especially in Twitter.
The more I use Twitter to connect with and promote other people (and sometimes myself), to teach people, laugh and cry with people, the more I see that Twitter is NOT frivolous, in fact, I think Twitter and Social Networking is evolving us as a human race. Certainly, Twitter is enabling me to reach an audience that connects with my message on different levels. Some of these people are leaders, politicians, celebrities—people I would never have had access to if it weren’t for Twitter.
You’re here because someone YOU know connected you to me.
Or you’re here because you read my words and FELT a connection.
Or you’re here because you saw my Twitter profile and FELT DRAWN to me in some way.
Bottomline: we are now connected to each other because of Social Networking via Twitter.
I’d like to show you how you can build your own community of people who’ll become your friends, eager to help you and refer tips and resources and even work to you!
You’ll also begin to see how you can use Twitter to build a legacy of your life: like a documentation of moments that were meaningful to you. Your children will be left a precious gift when you depart this life-your tweets.
My Twitter workbook for beginners, which is called “Become a Twitter Pro In 20 Days,” is meant to help the business owner who wants to learn how to create a buzz around her/his company and get step-by-step instructions on how to do it: when to Tweet: how long to Tweet each day: and what to say.
- Access to my Twitter Kings and Queens–my friends in Twitter who have thousands of followers and lots of great advice to share with you and only you–when you tweet them a special password.
- Access to me: you can ask me for my advice tailored specifically for you.
- Special Twitter Parties: once a week you can drop into our Twitter Pro in 20 Days party and become friends with others who’ve bought my e-book. Compare notes; follow each other; help each other and gain more new tips I save only for you who have bought my e-book.
“Lori is “the” epitome of “influential.” I am lucky to have had many opportunities of engaging in conversation with her and I have observed her work. Knowledgeable, extremely capable and versatile. She will always greet you with a warm smile. A master of social media, she knows how to work the “scene.” I highly recommend her if either you are starting to get your feet wet on the social media arena or you are well versed in social media matters and need the advice of an expert.”
Claudia “Havi” Goffan, President, Target Latino
“I have known Lori Gama now for several years and proud to have her as a business associate and friend. We belong to several networking groups and have hired Lori to help me optimize my web site and recently with understanding and taking my social media to a higher level. Lori is highly knowledgeable in both web design and as a media trainer. She does superlative work and is so creative. She is so supportive to all women in business and her community. She is trustworthily, consistent and reliable. I would recommend her to anyone who needs web design or help with understanding this fast moving social media.”
-Roxie Ellis, owner of Ellis Ranch: Wedding and Event Center, Loveland, CO
By investing 30-90 minutes per day for the first 7 days, you’ll learn how to use the tools and links I provide within the workbook. Then you can pull back or ramp up the time you spend building your Twitter tribe–the amount of time you spend is up to you. I’ll give you a foundation to build on.
Here’s an overview of the content of “Become a Twitter Pro in 20 Days”:
Get your house in order before you get social
- Your online reputation has to sparkle before you engage in conversation with new friends. Your website, blog, LinkedIn profile, Google profile should all be sparkling before you tweet and facebook. I show you how to get your “house” in order.
- Web site: Learn what my S.M.A.R.T. Strategy is so you can create your S.M.A.R.T. website.
- Blog: Learn why you should blog, how to get started, then watch your traffic increase after applying my effective tips.
- Other Social Media you should have up and running before beginning Twitter: Basic tips to complete your LinkedIn profile, Google profile and Facebook page.
- Social Media: Should you be here? This section helps you decide the answer to that question.
- What’s REALLY Going On In Twitter?
- When should you tweet?
- How much time should you spend on Twitter?
- Why you should be on Twitter: Be accessible, be social, give to others.
- Create your Social Media Plan
- Define your goal: then Write your Twitter Action plan (This is written in my e-book: you simply fill in the blanks).
- Write your Social Media mission statement
- Brand: everyone has one. Is yours defined enough that you can sum it up in one sentence?
- Define your “X” factor: what attracts people to you?
- What’s the message you want people to remember?
- Twitter Profile Set-up: step-by-step instructions.
- Etiquette: The importance of tweeting the right way
- Do’s and don’ts to follow so you’ll shine instead of stumble.
- Security: Tips to help you recognize phishyness: Learn how to recognize and avoid spammers, hackers, hijackers, users.
- Glossary of Twitter words: What does “RT” stand for? What’s a “hashtag?” What is #FollowFriday and why should I do it? These, and many other mysterious terms are defined for you in this handy-dandy Twitter glossary. Refer to it so you don’t get stuck.
Here’s what’s in my Workbook (included in the same e-book!):
Twitter Tips and Time Management Workbook
In this section I virtually hold your hand and lead you through Twitter with checklists; customizable tweets that you can use to get started; tips on where to find content to tweet about; when to tweet about yourself (hint: it’s not as often as you’d like to) and budgeted amounts of time; so you can easily manage your daily Social Networking and become a Twitter Pro in 20 days.
Bonuses include access to my Twitter friends, the Kings and Queens of the Twitterverse and instructions on sending me a tweet so you can get one-on-one help as you begin to tweet.
The First 8 Days: You’ll spend these amounts of time to become a pro and in my e-book you’ll find out exactly what you’ll be doing with this time:
Sunday: 2 hours
Monday: 1 hour
Tuesday: 45 minutes
Wednesday: 30 minutes
Thursday: 20 minutes
Friday: 1 hour
Saturday: 1 hour
Sunday: Take the day off—if you want.
Then I take you by the hand (virtually) and guide you for the next 12 days, similar to the first 8 days above, except you’ll spend much less time: from 5 minutes to 30 minutes per day (or more if you want to build your community more quickly).
The last section of my e-book is filled with my sizzling hot advice. I have a growing community of over 4000 followers in Twitter who’ve chosen to follow me–I did not use any robots to obtain followers. I share my knowledge with you so you can “organically” grow followers who will stick by you forever because they were drawn to you in a natural way.
- Formulas: different ways to tweet your way through the day
- Juicy tips about the best tools to use
- 10 tips to help you attract more followers
- How to build relationships and make new friends
- Become a niche expert
- Your Success Benchmark: How to measure and analyze your Social Media success
- Analyze your Twitter bio and re-write it, based on my tips, so you attract more followers
- How to tweet so you show up in Google searches
I end by asking you to send me your results—you might get included in my next e-book.
Special price for advanced orders
I’m offering a special price for my supporters: when you purchase my e-book now, and receive it later when I’m finished writing it, you pay only $20! When I’m done writing my e-book and I start promoting it, the price will be $27. Pay for it now and get rewarded with a special advanced order price of only $20. This price is only good until November 1, 2009. After that, the price of my Become a Twitter Pro in 20 Days e-book will only be offered at the regular price of $27. Buy it now for only $20:
I’m really enjoying turning people on to Twitter. It will be fascinating to see your results in 30 days and then 3 months from now, after you’ve used my new e-book. My Social Networking has always been part of me/who I am and I know how to network in the “real” world. It’s just that now, through Twitter, my blog and video: I am amplifying my message and reaching thousands of people and soon, I’ll reach millions. I want to share my knowledge with you so you can amplify your message and reach thousands or even millions of people, too.
Be Among the First Twitter Pro’s In 20 Days
Be among the first people in the whole world to receive my e-book at this special price only for you.
When I’ve completed writing my e-book and preparing it for publication, which will be by October 31, you’ll be one of the first to receive it.
Please place your advanced order now. Would you please tweet me when you’ve done that? I’d love to meet you that way and I’ll re-tweet you to my 4000+ community of followers! Thank you!