Instead of “retiring” this blog, I’ve decided to dust off the cobwebs and bring it back to life by writing about topics that interest me enormously.
With my other blogs, I write about social media marketing and all the different platforms within it; SEO; local search; and web design for the business owner audience.
Here, I will write purely for me, in hopes that others (like YOU, maybe) might find my articles interesting enough to read and maybe even share, if you want to (no pressure, really).
Topics I get super excited about (besides the ones I cover in my other blogs):
- Data Analysis to solve problems
- The Future
- Patterns in our culture, in ourselves, in our physical environment and how these fit into big patterns
- Predicting the Future by Using Data Analysis
- Writers, Artists, Inventors
- Our Transforming World (on a broad basis and on a minutia basis)
I enjoy learning new things related to how and why humans behave the way we do, so if you have a subject you think I might be interested in, please suggest it. Thanks for reading!